Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ChoColat: French chocolate tastes best~! lol

 

Well, apparently this girl group is quite new^^  I’m still kinda new to the group so I don’t have as much info..:)

Not an SM band, but rather a smaller company I’ve um…never heard of.

Once I heard their debut song I was like…I AM SO BECOMING THEIR BIGGEST FAN EVER!! Smile with tongue out

One thing that interested me was the fact that 3 of the members were Biracial—woah! Never saw that coming. They are all so pretty~

They’ve been getting a bit of hate lately, some people think it’s because they are Biracial and that’s very new to Kpop world. But I’m pretty sure it’s not their fault. It’s actually because their company is USING the fact that they are Biracial to brag and boast that they were “the first” to come up with a group like that. NOW THAT IS WHY I WAS A LITTLE DISSAPPOINTED.

Another thing I realized was that theses kids are only 15 for goodness sake! Wearing clothes like that? Ahh well. And THEY ONLY FOCUSED ON TIA. Yes, we all know she’s the best dancer and the prettiest but that doesn’t mean others shouldn’t have a chance to get screen time.

But I don’t blame them though, I blame the company behind all their music. Seriously?! Ruin their good reputation and awesome music by bragging, and only showing Tia? Too much. Too much.

 

Here are the members:

 

 

 

 

TIA IS SO PRETTY~~!!! xD

 

Syndrome MV:

 

ChoColat Forever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!! In love

No comments:

Post a Comment