Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Review: NU'EST- Face




























I must admit, this group has a very attractive debut song~I liked the music very much!
And FINALLY! A song that's not singing about love -.- "Face" focuses around the topic of bullying. That's why they were wearing some pink, color for anti-bullying. ^^

Okay, since this band is new, I'll talk a little about them first.

They are the first boy group to debut under Pledis Entertainment (March 14, 2012)^^ and there's JR, the leader. Aron, lead rapper and dancer^^ Baekho: main vocalist. Minhyun: Lead vocalist. Ren: Vocalist and dancer ^^



I'm sure, like with many other people. Ren really caught my attention because of his feminine characteristics. I'm glad of that ^^ because he's one of the major reasons why the group is getting lots of attention and gaining popularity~!



JR~~



Baekho~~



Minhyun~~


Aron~~


:D:D



MV is here~!

No comments:

Post a Comment