Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Sherlock (21’s century)

Rating 4.7 / 5



VERY impressed! I never really liked Sherlock TV shows in the first place so I wasn’t very excited about watching this version but I’m glad I was wrong ~^^
This version of Sherlock is well written and directed, it looks more like a movie than a TV show, high quality theme, props etc… What I liked the best about it was that I can relate myself more to the events because it is modern, yet it’s not like any of those CSI cop TV shows, but rather centers around the fact that Sherlock is incredible at deduction. And many scenes were very funny, especially the relationship between Sherlock and John (Watson) LOL I don’t know why, but the director keeps hinting the fact that they are gay and love each other. It seems logical for some reason~ Teehee!
Although rare, there were still some flaws because not all the events and crimes seemed 100% logical, especially with Moriaty and his motives. BUT the important thing was the it was entertaining to watch and kept me wondering what would happen next.
The series is not over yet, they have finished filming ~~I can’t wait until they do, ^^ I want to know what happened to Sherlock after he dies (of course we think he did but he’s actually alive!)

Awesome Fan-Made video ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment